Returns & Refunds
At VAVOOM, we absolutely love when you love your purchased goodies.
We are so passionate about our products and we believe in high standards and quality control, but we also understand that even with this, things can still go wrong. Which is why we have ensured that our Returns/Refunds/Exchange Policy is a smooth and easy process giving you the stress free security that if your product is faulty, damaged or just simply received the wrong goodie we will be here to take care of you.
You know it, and we know it - online shopping can be hard and lets face it, a bit of a gamble too.
Let's be honest, we’ve all looked at multiple things online and wholeheartedly believed it would suit our home and we genuinely thought that squeamishly yellow, brown and red fluffy rug was going to be the accent of our living room (that sentence was not based on a true story… *cough*cough*)
So what do we do when we are stuck with something that just doesn’t suit? Luckily, at VAVOOM we’ve got your back because we understand that things in real life are often different to those online.
Which is why you've got 14 days from receipt of the delivery to return your product.
“Wow you guys are awesome"
Oh stop it…. We think so too!
All you need to know is below;
Step 1: Make sure you notify us within 48hrs of receiving your delivery
Step 2: Make sure the item is in the same condition as when it was received; unused, undamaged, and in its original packaging
Step 3: You’ll need to shoulder the expense of shipping the product back to us using the same method that was used to send it to you. The reason we say this is because fragile furniture cannot be sent with traditional couriers, as they tend to break things!
Step 4: You will need to pay a nominal restocking fee of $12.50
Step 5: We will discuss with you directly whether you wish to have a store credit, exchange or a refund, less the restocking and returning shipping fees incurred
Change of Mind on Mirrors, Mirrored Furniture, Framed Prints & Canvas Artwork
Unfortunately due to the delicate, meticulous and fragile nature of the packaging of mirrors, mirrored furniture, framed prints & canvas artwork a refund or replacement cannot be offered if the item is removed from its packaging as it is very hard to secure the items again for insurance purposes with a courier/shipping company.
For health and hygiene reasons, the following items are not eligible for a Change of Mind Return: Mattresses, Bed linen, Pillows & Sofa Covers.
Good question. We are glad you asked! To make a claim it’s super easy, just send us a quick email with these details below to lodge your claim.
Our email is [email protected]
What we need from you -
1. Your name, email address, delivery address and contact telephone number
2. Your original order number
3. Date of purchase and your method of payment
4. The product item number, price and description of the item that you wish to exchange, return, or refund and the reason.
5. If the item is damaged or arrived in not-so-perfect condition please send one close up photo of the item and one photo of the damage from a further distance so we can see where it is exactly on the item and help us best deal with it.
Once we receive your email we’ll handle the nitty gritty stuff and organise the next step, we’ll also give you a call to keep you in the loop with how the process is going to go ahead.
6. Should there be a Manufacturers fault with your item you must notify us within 7 days after delivery. You will be offered a replacement item if available. If a replacement item is not available you will be offered a similar item at a similar price, store credit or a refund depending on the situation. . Faults not reported within 7 days are not eligible for a refund so please check your products as soon as they are delivered for peace of mind.
7. Should an item be faulty or damaged on delivery VAVOOM needs to be notified within 7 days of receiving the delivery.: VAVOOM will replace or repair the faulty goods at their discretion OR if we are unable to provide a new replacement, VAVOOM has the option to offer a full or partial refund dependant on the amount of damage to the product.
A refund is not available if a replacement item is available
Mirror, Mirrored Furniture, Framed Prints & Canvas Artwork Returns. Unfortunately due to the delicate, meticulous and fragile nature of the packaging of mirrors and mirrored furniture, a refund or replacement cannot be offered if the item is removed from its packaging as it is very hard to secure the items again for insurance purposes with a courier/shipping company. Change of mind policy. So you don't love it? Well, don't fear! We get it. We will happily offer you store credit for any item purchased that you aren't happy with. However, we do request a restocking fee dependent on the price of the goods and shipping costs and fees incurred.VAVOOM reserves the right to charge an administration fee of up to 15% of the order value when orders placed are cancelled and then reinstated by the purchaser to capture promotional discounts.
Same rules apply in this instance. We will only accept the claim if your product has been damaged in transit or there is a manufacturers fault. We do not offer a refund/return/exchange if you have changed your mind on custom made products.
Once you place your order with us we are pretty quick to get that stock secured with the supplier. Once we have secured this stock with the supplier we cannot cancel your order. So if you decide you need to cancel this order, please contact us straight away and we will endeavour to assist in anyway we can. VAVOOM reserves the right to charge an administration fee of up to 15% of the order value when orders placed are cancelled and then reinstated by the purchaser to capture promotional discounts.
Every effort has been taken to provide you with accurate colour descriptions and images, however there may be reasons why the colour of your item on arrival is not as depicted on your screen due to the many variances in colours by different computer, tablet and mobile screens or they are handmade pieces. We are unable to offer a refund due to a colour variation.
If you are really worried about how the colour is going to arrive, give us a call. We can often find swatches or even describe what the colour is like in person. Remember, we’re here to help you in any way we can.